Monday 21 January 2013

Plot 58 seed Give-a-way 2013

The last 2 weeks have been very frustrating for me this cold weather has scupIMG_0156pered my plans on a number of occasions to get to the plot so I have had to find other ways to get a few jobs done for the plot without actually going! I decided to have a clear out in my shed at home this is also where I keep all my seeds for the plot, I discovered I have a lot of seeds, no scrap that, I have tonnes of seeds! So many so, that I have decided to give some away here on my blog.
Pretty good idea I thought, so if you fancy any of the seeds listed below then all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
First you have to be a follower of my blog that's the simple bit then comment below with which seeds you would like.

1. Email me your request using the link on my blog page (top right) with the seeds you would like and your user name you follow me with ( only 2 packs per person) it’s on a first come first serve basis once there gone there gone.
2. I will email you back with my postal address
3. Send a Stamped addressed envelope along with your name and seeds selected to my postal address
4. I will return your seeds in your self-addressed envelope IMG_0188
5. Happy sowing!
The following seeds are available:                                    
Courgette Black Beauty packs
Runner bean Goliath 25 packs
Dwarf Borlloti beans 13 packs
Crown prince squash 5 packs
Parsnip white Gem 3 packs
Chilli pepper Hungarian Hot Wax 2 packs
Aubergine Black Beauty x 1 pack
Sweet pepper California Wonder 2 packs
Basil Sweet x ALL GONE
The seeds are made up of what I have gathered over the last year and what IIMG_0160 have collected from my allotment plot
These all being given away on a first come first serve basis and I will update the blog with the availability only 2 packs per person
you can also follow me on twitter @plot58
thanks for reading…..



















7 comments:

  1. Do you know I thought I was a follower so this has prompted me to rectify the omission. I honestly have enough seeds though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you were also? When I cleaned out my shed I was astonished how many seeds I had! Lets hope this weather passes soon. Thanks as always sue :-)

      Delete
  2. I thought I was a follower too as I get your posts in my email! I rectified that too, what a great idea, I have just emailed you and forgot to put my user name! Doh, Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to your blog via Sue Garret(thanks Sue)but I had to double take as you have used the same layout as I have,great minds obviously think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the offer Stacy, I've got most of my seeds for this season. The continuing naff weather is holding things up for me too. I'm in hospital this Friday for another hip op so I can't see much getting done down my plot for some time to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stacy, i'm interesting with your offer, but if the offer was valid for my country

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there sorry the offer is only open to UK only

      Delete