Wednesday, 23 November 2011

I just thought I would Raise this.....

Today we put the finishing touches to our new Raised beds down on the plot, I am chuffed to bits with them, all in all we sent £32 on over 120m of timber, I managed to re-cycle about 10% from my garden at home, and got the rest from a local timber auction and a local business that was going to just throw it away!
all that needs doing now is painting and then digging the beds over, but that's for another day. the plot is not square one side is longer than the other and the top is also longer than the bottom which didn't help much when i was trying to make them square. there are 3 small raised beds in the middle that i need to move over a little as they are not even now as these were made in the summer before the main raised beds.