Tuesday 13 March 2012

I Love it when a plan comes together (cue the music!)


One thing I like to be is organised, think it’s a chef thing, but this year like last I have put together a planting plan for the allotment. Last year I just put it down on paper that I kept at the allotment but this year I have gone all “Hi-tech” and produced it on Excel I thought I would share it all with you.

I have added some pages to the top of my blog with the planting plan on it and the layout of the plot. I have also added my seed list for 2012 so you can see what I am growing.

You can also see the layout of the plot from the diagram.

Have a look and let me know what you think

1 comment:

  1. I always used to make sure that I wrote everything down in my gardening diary. I would write when I sowed what, when it germinated, when I planted it out etc. but this year I'm doing things differently and just making notes on my blog. I may live to regret it.

    ReplyDelete